About the The Network Vault category

The Fantom Network Vault (Ecosystem Support Vault).

Why use this category => To submit your long-forum Vault application and link it within your Governance proposal. If approved via Fantom Governance (over 55% approval + quorum), you are able to receive the elected amount of FTM. (Note: The applicant is only able to receive an amount below or up-to the amount of FTM available in the vault at the time of approval from the governance portal)

If you have any questions please contact info@fantom.foundation

3 Likes

Hello @Sam
Do u know how the projects submit for vault and what’s the requirements?

1 Like

Hey Fardin!
+Expect news very soon about application process outline.
+There are no “requirements”, however in order to get the FTM from the vault you’ll need 55% approval + turnout from goverance. So you’d likely have to get active within the community to get the application through.

2 Likes

Sounds good
Hope to be eligible for this support :smile:

What would be the best way to get governance to vote? Currently it seems not many will take part in voting without an official announcement of the vote.

Hi Fantom family… i am wondering about next steps… @Sam had cautioned me early on about my proposal (highwater.world, pitch deck is in that thread) asking for more than the vault contained at the time. The vault has now surpassed my humble request. Is there anything I can / should do to follow up? Thanks for any info.

And the team just submitted for the Fantom Vault

Check it out everyone!

https://dank-eco.com

1 Like

Hey Friends! :raised_hand:

I’m Dmitrii from Estonia and founder&CEO @ Shegby Inc, we are trying to solve an interesting problem for our project - to use our own token or an existing one and so far all the pluses to an already existing token on an existing blockchain.

Choosing a blockchain and a token among the many existing ones, we are increasingly looking at the Phantom for many reasons, but tell me - what advantages of the blockchain and the Phantom token can you name?

This is very important to us before making this strategic decision :pray:

By the way, a few words about us - Shegby Inc. is a Web3 concierge and DAO for Locals.

Shegby is solving the problem of unexpected issues and stress during travel. Travelers often face a variety of problems during their trips, from lost luggage to language barriers, and this can lead to a negative and stressful experience. Shegby provides a solution by connecting travelers with local experts who can provide personal assistance.

Shegby operates now (PMF stage) on a commission and subscription-based business model. The platform charges a commission on every transaction between travelers and local experts. Travelers can also purchase subscriptions for exclusive personalized assistance.

Join Shegby and get involved with our DAO.
Shegby’s mission is to create millions of jobs worldwide!