so it should be a new unique name not already used by another project

1 Like

stakers help secure the network so I think youll be alright

2 Likes

yes good point I was just checking and found it, so $S it is

2 Likes

I dont think Andre Cronje is Satoshi Nakamoto :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to contributing and letting my voice be heard - how long until all 4 proposals voted on?

Sonic will shock the space thats for sure. Everyone is sleeping on this team.

1 Like

hahaha lmao both are genius

1 Like

Hi Sam,

How will this migration effect Fantom users that at currently locked within Fmint and staked as we are unable to repay our outstanding FUSD debt. I would love to migrate my staked FTM to Sonic however Iā€™m unable to unlock my FTM due to the liquidity issue with FUSD

Thank you,

1 Like

there is much more issues and topics sourrounding the tvl on the chain tooā€¦no questions answered till nowā€¦and it are a lotā€¦just migrating 1:1 is to easy to let it stand like this here on the tableā€¦its not even the first step imoā€¦first step is to release all the plansā€¦and then vote tep by step

Just to be sure, is the FTM chain still going to be around or is it getting discontinued?

1 Like

It sounds like FTM chain is going to get devalued but still exist if an airdrop is proposed to build out Sonic.

If FTM / S is 1:1 migration why does builders on sonic need to dilute the FTM chain?

Would it not be better to lunch a parallel Sonic chain with 75% of S tokens airdropped to FTM holders, new governance, new chart, new incentives on Sonic with the remaining 25% of S tokens, and retain the existing excellent ecosystem on FTM

Alternatively - if Foundation would like to incentivize the sonic chain they should be willing to purchase my existing FTM at fair market priceā€¦not dilute the existing FTM ecosystem with additional S tokens

:thinking:

1 Like

making history with this one

2 Likes

Great proposal- but lets not dilute FTM holders with proposal 2+3 by increasing the supply.

this looks uber exciting and im compelled to take part in the migration process and beyond for $S boom

super cool info thank you

ok its clear migrating ftm to s - but what is with liquidity poolsā€¦ that are on the chain but for example are equal/thcā€¦so no native ftm token?

2 Likes