Great work Lea, and to your team! :clap:

3 Likes

Hi Lea,
That is great we hope this will bring good impact Thank you

3 Likes

Very nice, i belive you can do this!
Wish ya only Best!

3 Likes

Amazing… Just a question: can every charity organization be part of?

3 Likes

what an amazing project!

what are the requirements for charities to participate? is there a subscribtion fee?

3 Likes

I believe in this amazing project in a great success! Keep up the meaningful work :sparkles:

3 Likes

That is a very relevant question. Thank you rena.

Charity Impact is internationally inclusive and doesn’t charge any subscription fees, which allows also small organisations to raise funds for a project.
Charity Impact deducts a small percentage as a transaction fee, when a donation is made. Therefore a charity doesn’t have any initial expenses.

2 Likes

good question - thank you PasCri.
Every legit legal entity in the area of social and environmental impact is invited to create a fundraising profile with Charity Impact.

2 Likes

i have WETH on Fantom , what will happen to WETH ?

2 Likes

Yeah, I like this project. I know @Claudiathebee, and I worked with her in AfrikaBurn project, and I also saw the development of many Charity projects by her.

2 Likes

Hey there @javaherian - thank you for your question! Our platform aims to cover various blockchains in the future. We can’t tell yet which ones will be available first, but our development team is working hard in the background making some magic happen! Please keep watching this space on forums and our socials (charityimpact | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree) for announcements on new available currencies.

1 Like

Beautiful! In support :pray: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Will you be at the Nearcon in Lissabon?

2 Likes

What a great project! Can’t wait to read more about it and the success! Convinced of the positive impact this will drive!

2 Likes

Hey there Freddy! We were there last year, but have yet to decide if we are returning this year.

1 Like

Such a great project and idea! I wish you all the success and will support you when needed

2 Likes

Great work and best of luck on the project.

2 Likes