Governance Vote 1: $FTM to $S Compatibility

yes i would like the $FTM to $S merger

Vote Yes $FTM to $S !

1 Like

Voted Yes for $FTM to $S migration

i would approve of $FTM and $S compatibility

1 Like

im confused about what exactly happens with the migration to $S - does the entire eco change, do we have the same balance, is there an airdrop cominfg as a result aswell? Woukd this ovverall be better for $FTM as a future?

2 Likes

I would vote yes for 1:1 swap to Sonic

2 Likes

I completely agree. I’ve been holding FTM throughout the volatility for a long time now and its been really hard to maintain my conviction and not paper hand. Im concerned that this migration will have a profound impact to the down side.

2 Likes

yes i am aware of this Fantom change to Sonic and i believe it would be best for the Fantom network

3 Likes

Those that say yes, no brainer, have no brains. ARE THE TOKENOMICS the same? Sheesh, someone asked earlier and no one seems to give a direct answer or link to an answer. Why have a vote to migrate when all the information isn’t given? If the Sonic token’s maximum supply is 31,750,000,000 then the distribution should be 1 to 10…

3 Likes

yes, approve $FTM to $S migration and compalibility

1 Like

yes, approve $FTM to $S migration

1 Like

will this change the tokenomics with the migration? just curious

1 Like

we need marketing, i had no idea about this until just now!!!

1 Like

How can I click vote?

1 Like

Did all of you guys vote? I did it last minute.

1 Like

It’s a bit sketchy on implementation I think. As someone has said FTM chain perfectly works and some of us are invested, some more than others in its success. I notice the Foundation (?) has posted Guy’s deep dive (Coin Bureau) into the new plans over at the reddit sub. … (https://youtu.be/smUCB9rFaWE?si=DPj5knoafgSo1eFn), whereas I realise this is not endorsement of Guy’s analyses I wondered if the notes he sounded over the future are correct more or less. Anyone know?

2 Likes

Sí, Aprobar, sin embargo es un traumatismo la migracion para los titulares de FTM?, consideremos las siglas del token fantom, ya que las nuevas siglas del token sonic es muy simple.

Yes, $FTM to $S migration and long time hodlers be awarded somehow

1 Like

Yes, APPROVE $FTM to $S migration and compatibility.

O que é Genese ? É uma plataforma inde será realizada a troca ?